CME Group is looking to build a specialized team of interns at the CME Innovation Center located in the UIUC Research Park. This team will provide ongoing development and implementation of Robotic Process Automation solutions to business use cases. This is an exciting opprotunity to get in on the ground floor of potentially a multi-year center of excellence at the Innovation Center. This role will mature into leadership opportunities as we continue to build the team over time and rotate new cohorts in and out of the team.
The RPA Team is responsible for Intelligent Process Automation in CME Group using the concept of a machine workforce. CME Group uses the industry leading tool called Blue Prism to create BOTS that are part of CME Group’s machine workforce. Blue Prism is a software platform that enables business operations to be agile and cost effective through rapid automation of manual, rules based, back office administrative processes; reducing cost and improving accuracy by creating a digital workforce. Robotic process automation allows us to create bots that mimic the human actions and allow automation. These bots can accommodate simple to complex formulas and perform tasks based on defined criteria and are best suited for use cases where an integration or custom automation is difficult with high efforts. These manual tasks once converted into bots can be set up to perform multiple functions with higher accuracy, quality, and scale. After completion of the process it provides a detailed snapshot of the process and provides logging capability to review all the steps executed.
- Process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers.
- Headless ROBOT
- Mimics human actions performed on a machine
- No errors
- Automate across legacy applications without having to integrate
- Intelligent Automation using AI, Machine Learning, RPA and BPM.
- Learning the Blue Prism platform in a 'train-the-trainer' capacity to provide training and mentorship to new recruits going forward
- Accurately implement business use case solutions in the Blue Prism platform leveraging multiple application and system integrations
- Communicate status updates and implementation challenges in a timely, systematic manner
- Be a reliable and faithful contributor to the Innovation Center team and culture
- A quick learner who can pick up new technologies
- Strong Analytical and Logical thinker
- Should have experience with at least one coding language (Java, .net, Python, etc.)
- Experience working with Oracle/MSSQL database
- Working knowledge of MS office tools