- RSS Channel Showcase 7697009
- RSS Channel Showcase 4986520
- RSS Channel Showcase 5495469
- RSS Channel Showcase 7956254
Articles on this Page
- 02/02/15--13:26: _Research and Develo...
- 02/02/15--13:28: _Process Development...
- 02/02/15--13:31: _Principal Linux Ker...
- 02/03/15--10:35: _Servabo Launches Th...
- 02/04/15--15:11: _Third Rock Ventures...
- 02/05/15--14:15: _Communications & So...
- 02/09/15--14:58: _Petronics Talks Abo...
- 02/10/15--08:31: _Ameren Innovation C...
- 02/10/15--11:33: _Atmospheric Scienti...
- 02/10/15--12:51: _Front-end Developer...
- 02/10/15--12:53: _Backend Developer
- 02/10/15--13:46: _Software Engineer, ...
- 02/10/15--13:55: _Mechanical/Producti...
- 02/11/15--10:35: _Defend7
- 02/11/15--10:35: _Intelinair
- 02/13/15--10:19: _Software Engineer, ...
- 02/13/15--11:56: _Governor Rauner App...
- 02/14/15--22:00: _Governor Rauner Vis...
- 02/16/15--11:51: _Data Analyst Intern
- 02/16/15--14:53: _Web Developer
- 02/02/15--13:26: Research and Development Intern
- 02/02/15--13:28: Process Development Engineer - Electrical
- 02/02/15--13:31: Principal Linux Kernel Engineer
- 02/03/15--10:35: Servabo Launches The Shadow Personal Security Device on Indiegogo
- 02/04/15--15:11: Third Rock Ventures Invests $45 Million in Revolution Medicines
- 02/05/15--14:15: Communications & Social Media Internship
- 02/09/15--14:58: Petronics Talks About Success and Innovation
- 02/10/15--11:33: Atmospheric Scientist (Position Code: 2014-AS-AI)
- 02/10/15--12:51: Front-end Developer (Position Code: 2014-FR-AI)
- 02/10/15--12:53: Backend Developer
- Work experience and a BS in a software development focused curriculum.
- General understanding and strong interest in web application development.
- Experience defining, creating, and migrating data models.
- Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful with a desire to have fun and work hard.
- Exceptional aptitude in implementing technical systems from design documentation.
- Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 02/10/15--13:46: Software Engineer, Web Applications
- Degree in Computer Science from a top tier school
- Anywhere from 0 – 6 years of experience
- High degree of comfort in Java or other object-oriented language
- Knowledge of application frameworks such as Spring 3
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle
- Experience with database technologies
- Keen sense of information architecture and visual design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment
- Working on high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise applications - client facing apps involving campaign management, workflow, analytics, audience design, etc.
- Experimenting with new ways of visualizing large amounts of data
- Research on new web technologies
- Passionate about web based applications
- 02/10/15--13:55: Mechanical/Production Engineer
- Design, build, operate, and maintain custom production equipment
- Prepare statements of work, obtain and evaluate quotes for equipment
- Understand building and safety codes and ensure safe and compliant production operation
- Design new technical protocols and draft standard operating procedures
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Textile Engineering, or other relevant field
- Experience making, modifying, and using custom mechanical or electronic equipment
- High mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD or Solidworks
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required
- 2‐5 years of industrial experience in mechanical or production engineering, web/fiber handling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with OriginPro, MATLAB, and/or LabVIEW
- 02/11/15--10:35: Defend7
- 02/11/15--10:35: Intelinair
- 02/13/15--10:19: Software Engineer, SteelHead Performance Visibility
- Relaxed work environment - t-shirt and jeans, free snacks
- Sharing ideas and keeping current - weekly paper discussions
- Working on what you care about - Fix It Days and Hackathons
- Celebrating and having fun - release parties and social events
- 02/14/15--22:00: Governor Rauner Visits EnterpriseWorks
- 02/16/15--11:51: Data Analyst Intern
- 02/16/15--14:53: Web Developer
- Design and develop web applications using Java and a web development framework
- Conduct sufficient testing to ensure application robustness. Document the testing performed and the results of the testing.
- Provide documentation within the code as well as in detailed design documents
- Registered as a full-time student
- Able to commute to work location on a daily basis
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Available 10-15 hours/week during the academic year; 35-40 hours/week during summer semester
- Java EE
- Web development frameworks such as JSF/Oracle ADF, JSP/Servlet, Spring MVC
- Database access using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
- Database : Oracle 11g, MySQL
Are you ready for a summer internship that will challenge you? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply what you have learned throughout the year? Look no further than Littelfuse internships, where you will work alongside our associates on projects that match your background and will provide you with the experience necessary to achieve your career goals!
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled internship experience:
-Easily accessible via public transportation.
-Flexible work hours, as determined with your supervisor.
-Great location at Research Park close to the University of Illinois college campus.
-Summer work hours with shortened Fridays, including casual dress (varies by location).
Reporting to the New Product Development Manager, the Research & Development Intern is responsible for building, testing, and analyzing prototype fuse samples.
- Build prototype design samples.
- Test per UL and IEC fuse standards.
- Analyze samples and identify potential design enhancements.
- Compile/report test data.
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Materials Science Student.
- Good problem solving and research skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience required.
- Able to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Team player.
- Good organizational skills.
Littelfuse is the worldwide leader in circuit protection products and solutions with annual sales over $750 million in 2013. The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Process Development Engineer is responsible for the development of new or improved processes, tooling, and equipment for the manufacture of Electrical Power Fuses and accessories.
- Research new processing techniques for fuse assembly operations, including: welding, soldering, and general assembly.
- Propose and evaluate new manufacturing processes and process flow for product launches and process improvement programs.
- Internally develop or coordinate outside development of new processing equipment.
- Launch new tooling and processes into manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years experience in Process/equipment design.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid Project Management skills.
- 3D CAD experience.
Job Number: 1542203
Platforms and Personalization Products is responsible for building the next generation platforms and services enabling Yahoo to deliver deeply personalized content to the hundreds of millions of users wherever they are and whatever mode of consumption they are using. In the process, we are also accelerating and redefining the web technology ecosystem to become a first class programming paradigm.
So come join us and help us take our platforms and services to the next level and in turn drive more consumers to make Yahoo their daily habit.
A Little About Us
Yahoo’s Linux OS engineers are building the foundation for our next-generation platforms and rewiring Yahoo’s infrastructure from the ground up. As part of the Cloud Services organization at Yahoo, we are part of a team building on-demand hosting, unified data access, storage, virtualization, monitoring and reliable computing platforms for the entire Yahoo network.
Linux is the foundation that powers hundreds of thousands of servers, virtual machines and workstations at Yahoo.
A Lot About You
We are looking for experienced Linux kernel experts (with or without active contributions to kernel.org) to help us build, optimize and support custom kernels for Yahoo’s Linux OS.
Don't be shy if you don't fit the bill exactly. No one does. That's what we're giving you the chance to become!
As a senior member of the Linux engineering team you will work closely with other development, quality and operations engineers, product managers, and architects to design, develop and deliver key components of our Linux platforms and services. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the quality and performance of the components developed are exceptional and meet the required SLAs. We are looking for people who thrive in a cross functional team on high profile, critical projects with high reliability and performance requirements.
If spending time in a server lab doesn’t scare you, if you think bugs are there to be squashed, and if you like the thought of influencing the way we do Linux at a company serving +800M users, then there might be no better place to spend your work days!
· Building and optimizing the Linux kernel
· Ensuring the kernel runs flawlessly on our hardware
· Evaluating performance, and analyzing defects and problems
· Building our own kernels and maintaining the needed build infrastructure to do that
· Being an active contributor to the Linux kernel, and upstreaming fixes to kernel.org
You Must Have
· MS or BS in engineering, computer science, math, physics, or other science, or equivalent practical experience
· 5-10+ years of kernel and hardware bring-up experience with in-depth knowledge of Linux kernel internals
· Excellent software development, debugging and testing skills in C
· Hands-on experience in debugging complex system issues across the stack including kernel and drivers
· Solid knowledge of hardware architecture (specifically x86), BIOS and boot process
· Excellent knowledge of kernel builds and its related components (packaging and source control)
CHAMPAIGN, ILL. – FEBRUARY 3, 2015 – Today, Shadow (http://www.safewithshadow.com/), a personal security device, launches on Crowdfunding platform, Indiegogo for pre-order. The Shadow is a Bluetooth enabled panic button that works through the Shadow app to provide instant emergency notifications to your personalized network with the press of a button. These notifications are appended with your location at the time of the alert.
“We wanted to create a simple device that would make anyone feel safe,” says Nishana Ismail, co-founder of Servabo. “I myself have felt threatened and have had many friends in unsafe situations, where making a phone call isn’t possible. Having the Shadow at your fingertips you just need to push the button and a custom alert will be sent for you automatically. We want people to have peace of mind in their everyday situations.”
Features of The Shadow include:
· Easy-to-use Shadow App – The free Shadow App allows you set your preferences and messages for your device.
· Multiple messaging triggers– You can indicate two levels of urgency, a single button press sends out low severity alerts while a press and hold triggers high severity notification.
· Set custom alerts– You and your family can set custom alerts that will alert as many people as you would like through the app.
· Multiple form factors– Wear it on your keychain, as a clip-on, on your wrist; The Shadow has many available accessories to make it easy for your lifestyle.
· Tactile indicator - Has a vibrating motor to provide feedback when an alert is sent.
· Location alerts – Using your phone’s GPS, Shadow sends your location whenever you trigger an alert.
The Shadow is an essential basic emergency device that everyone should carry. There are no subscriptions or monthly fees. The Shadow’s pre-order price starts at $25. You can see more information about the Shadow on Indiegogo here.
Servabo supports non-profit organizations that promote safety and security for the community and will be partnering with YWCA Evanston, the Ella Mae Foundation (started by Beverly Gooden) and RAINN as charity partners during the campaign.
The Shadow App will be compatible with Android 4.3, iOS 5, and later versions of these operating systems and will be compatible with any smartphone that is Bluetooth smart ready.
Having personal connections victimized and hearing their stories of helplessness, Tim and Nishana became frustrated with the lack of resources people have today in a time of distress. The Servabo team realized that most people become defenseless when their phones are taken away, and wanted to remedy that situation. Out of this came the Shadow, a convenient, affordable safety device to notify someone in a distressful situation. Servabo is based at the EnterpriseWorks incubator at the University of Illinois Research Park.
Do you love finding and sharing fun content on social media? Do you enjoy working with different types of people? Do you thrive in a fast paced, team oriented atmosphere?
· A technology hub for corporate research and development operations.
· An award-winning incubator that focuses on science and research-based start up companies commercializing technology from the University of Illinois.
· A multifaceted team of professionals and interns dedicated to helping our startups and corporations thrive in the Research Park.
· An internship program that encourages professional development through project-based learning.
· The student should be pursuing a degree in Advertising, Journalism, or a similar field of study
· Strong command of social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
· Understanding of internet and social media marketing best practices
· Excellent written skills
· Proofreading and editing experience
· Ability to work on tight deadlines
· Fearless attitude towards technology
You Might Also Have:
· Experience with content management systems
· Experience with Drupal and Wordpress
· Basic understanding of HTML
· Basic understanding of Photoshop
On our team you will have the opportunity to take the lead on meaningful, high-impact projects. You will collaborate and network with high-level executives and entrepreneurs alike as well as other interns from a diverse spectrum of disciplines. Past UIRP interns have gone on to work for companies like Infosys, Boeing, PwC, the Denver Broncos, and Capital One.
Does this sound like a job for you? What are you waiting for?!
Submit your cover letter, resume and two references to Dana Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org .
***Resumes will be accepted for review through Friday, February 27th, 2015. You will be contacted about the status of your application the first week of March.***
Compensation: Hourly wage will be $12-$14.00/hour based on experience, and will be paid by the University of Illinois.
Reporting: Position reports to the Assistant Director of External Relations.
Timing: Student is expected to work full-time in the summer, and approximately 10-15 hours per week during the academic year (if applicable).
For more information, please visit researchpark.illinois.edu
CHAMPAIGN, IL Feb 9, 2015 -- Petronics, a startup company within EnterpriseWorks, was recently highlighted in the News-Gazette. In the article, the three founders (Michael Friedman, Dave Cohen, and David Jun,) who are past and current doctoral students at the Univeristy of Illinois, speak about their success with their Kickstarter campaign as well as future developments.
"A robot that could interact meaningfully with pets would be a step toward building one that could interact with humans — something they feel is still far down the road."
Read the whole article here.
Petronics makes high-tech health and entertainment products for house pets. Our first product is Mousr, an artificially intelligent robotic mouse that can see and react to a cat's movement, just like real prey.
News-Gazette Ameren opens center in research park
Daily Illini "Ameren opens Innovation Center at Research Park"
WCIA 3 (VIDEO) "Ameren opens Innovation Center in Research Park"
St. Louis Post-Dispatch Ameren opens Innovation Center at University of Illinois
CHAMPAIGN, IL (Feb. 10, 2015) - The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign announced today that Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE), a St. Louis-based Fortune 500 energy company, has opened an Innovation Center on campus. Ameren is the first major energy company to open an office at the University of Illinois Research Park.
The Ameren Innovation Center will collaborate with university students and faculty and other companies across multiple industries at the Research Park. The goal is to foster an exploratory environment that focuses on innovations to help Ameren better meet the future needs of its customers.
“By establishing an innovative and collaborative work center at a world-class research university with access to top students and faculty, we can better leverage information technology to seize business opportunities and improve our customer satisfaction,” said Mary Heger, vice president of Information Technology and Ameren Services Center and chief information officer, Ameren Services. “We also hope to develop a talent pipeline to help us continue to build a skilled workforce. This is important as we transition to smart grid technologies and explore future new energy services that may be wanted and needed by our customers.”
The Center is hiring for several positions and eventually plans to employ up to 12 students. Undergraduate and graduate students across disciplines will work on a part-time basis on projects ranging from data analytics and mobile applications to projects that focus on the needs of the utility of the future. Some of these projects will leverage Ameren Illinois' Technology Application Center in Champaign, an on-grid testing facility for smart grid technologies that opened in August 2013. A full-time Ameren site manager will supervise the students and serve as liaison between the Innovation Center and the University of Illinois.
“The Ameren Innovation Center will give our students the opportunity to work on smart energy solutions for the Midwest and beyond,” said Chancellor Phyllis Wise. “Such real-world experiences are examples of the transformative educational opportunities at Illinois that grow from our leadership in engineering, computing and energy.”
The Research Park, located on the campus of the University of Illinois in Champaign, provides an opportunity for technology-based businesses to collaborate with students and faculty. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s College of Engineering is among the highest ranked in the nation, and is a highly sought after as a partner for pursuing information security for the energy industry.
# # #
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric delivery and transmission service as well as natural gas delivery service while Ameren Missouri provides vertically integrated electric service, with generating capacity of 10,300 megawatts, and natural gas delivery service. Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois develops regional electric transmission projects. Follow the company on Twitter @AmerenCorp. For more information, visit Ameren.com.
Atmospheric Scientist (Position Code: 2014-AS-AI)
Ag Informatics has an immediate opening for an Atmospheric Scientist in our Champaign, Illinois office.
The successful candidate must have an MS or Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science or a related field with deep experience in climate or atmospheric modeling. The candidate must demonstrate experience working with global or regional atmospheric models and should be qualified or motivated to lead efforts to integrate cutting edge advances in atmospheric science and agriculture. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to assist our team with product development; programming, optimization, and will contribute to collaborative research. Occasional travel throughout the United States may be required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• An MS or Ph.D. in atmospheric science, computer science, or a related engineering curriculum.
• General understanding and strong interest in US or global agriculture.
• Self-motivated, organized, and resourceful with a desire to have fun and work hard.
• Exceptional aptitude in science, code writing, practical agriculture, and/or ag business with mobile or web application programming experience a plus.
• Eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship Ag Informatics maintains a fast paced, dynamic, and fluid environment full of creativity and innovation.
We are a small company with a diverse set of professional backgrounds and pride ourselves on excellence. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Send your resume and a cover letter addressing your salary requirements and establishing your experience/qualifications for the criteria outlined above. Please note on your submittal the position code denoted above.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
www.ag-informatics.com EOE/AA Ag Informatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Champaign, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and São Paulo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @TurnPlatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
About the Position
We are looking for brilliant and talented software engineers to join our rapidly growing Applications team, responsible for all of the client-facing components at Turn. You should be motivated by building high performance, web-based, enterprise applications that are used to manage hundreds of millions of dollars in digital marketing spend around the globe.
The Applications team works closely with the Product Management and User Experience teams to help design our products. We use agile methodologies with a focus on creating an exceptional customer experience.
At Turn, what you build has impact on millions and works to better the Internet. You’ll do this in a culture that promotes innovation, freedom, growth, and humor. You’ll work with people who are as passionate about web applications as you are, along with leading experts in distributed computing, data mining, and machine learning who build our backend platform.
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Various company and team events and outings provide a good mix of work and play. We all need to chill out every once in a while and have fun with our fellow team members.
Location: Champaign, Illinois; On the University of Illinois campus in the Research Park
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Defend7 is a security startup working to make modern computing safer for everyone.
Software for commercial Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
The enterprise network is evolving. There are more applications in more places than ever before. Trends in cloud services, hybrid networks, and broad globalization are increasing the complexity of network management. Network operators need tools that help them understand what's happening in the network and provide actionable information so they can ensure the best possible experience for their end-users.
Riverbed's SteelHead appliance is also evolving. In addition to being the industry leading WAN Optimization Controller, SteelHead has a broad footprint in our customers' networks and a deep knowledge of network applications that make it an ideal platform for monitoring network performance. By continually measuring how end-users are experiencing the performance of the network SteelHead can provide insight into performance changes over time that, when combined with the centralized monitoring of SteelCentral, provides actionable information to network operators in real-time.
About this Position:
As a member of the SteelHead Performance Visibility team you'll work on bringing the vision of comprehensive network performance visibility into reality. Our team values owning our solutions top to bottom, so you'll have opportunities to work across the full stack including analyzing network protocols for end-user experience metrics, adding performance data collection to SteelHead's WAN optimization engine, designing RESTful APIs to publish performance data on SteelHead, building central data collection and analytics tooling with SteelCentral, and creating highly usable web interfaces to display aggregated performance statistics to the network operator.
What we're looking for:
To be a successful member of the team you'll need to be fearless in the face of new challenges; we're constantly tackling a wide variety of problems, but you won't hear us saying "I can't do that." You'll need to be passionate about providing a world-class user experience that makes it easy for our customers to make decisions based on the data we present. You'll need a strong analytical mindset, and a background in statistics or data science wouldn't hurt. You'll need to be a strong programmer in Python, C++ or another language. You'll also need a highly collaborative approach to solving problems, both within the team and across other teams at Riverbed.
Other skills that pique our interest are front-end web development experience, application-layer network background, experience with software testing methodologies, and experience with agile software development.
To apply for this position send your resume to Andrew Ray (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Riverbed Technology is a San Francisco-based company. We feature an attractive compensation package, including salary, RSUs, employee stock purchase plan, 401k with company match, and comprehensive benefits.
Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ : RVBD) is available at www.riverbed.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
Research Park Director Laura Frerichs was appointed Friday to be co-chair of Gov. Bruce Rauner's newly created Illinois Innovate Advisory Council.
The announcement was made at the 1871 incubator in Chicago.
“It’s all about bringing together leaders who are from different backgrounds. Who can bring different perspectives — venture capital, business, research, universities, education, community leaders, corporate executives — everybody who can who has a stake in the success of the technology sector,” Rauner said at a news conference Friday morning at the Merchandise Mart."
The Chicago Tribune quoted Frerichs saying, "This council hopefully will bring together so many bright minds that will help us think about what areas can we really thrive and succeed in."
Here is a video of the announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067ELHSot20
CHAMPAIGN, IL Feb 15, 2015 -- Governor Rauner visited EnterpriseWorks for the launch of Uber service in Champaign-Urbana. He spoke about his new Innovate Illinois Advisory Council and helping support the growth of technology companies throughout Illinois. Following his remarks, he toured EnterpriseWorks and talked with incubator companies.
The John Deere Technology Innovation Center, located at the Research Park on the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign campus, is seeking three student researchers to join our team. This role will consist of processing and statistically analyze telematics data from agricultural equipment to quantify work performed and discover and communicate insights.
· Process and statistically analyze telematics data from agricultural equipment to quantify work performed and discover insights
· Create reports and presentations of statistical analysis
· Pursuing Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, or other heavy quantitative discipline
· Coursework in statistical analysis and programming
· Experience in R statistical programming language, Python or MATLAB for data science
· Strong candidates will have knowledge of Geographical Information Systems, in either open source for closed source (e.g., QGIS, ESRI)
· Experience in statistical graphics, statistical model building, and data mining
· Ability to write and execute scripting programs to automate workflow
· Ability to use Microsoft Office projects Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to document and communicate results
· Quick learner eager to explore new approaches to speed up routine analysis and find new insightful analysis methods
The positions requires working part-time (15-20 hours / week) during the spring and summer semesters and full-time over the summer. All work will be performed at John Deere’s office in the Research Park at UIUC. Compensation is competitive and based on number of years of post-secondary education completed and experience.
To apply please send resume to the attention of LastreJohn@JohnDeere.com
We’re looking for:Innovators. Problem Solvers. Creative Thinkers.
Who We Are
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 25,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
The AbbVie Innovation Center is located in the Research Park at the University of Illinois and provides an opportunity for to students and AbbVie’s Research and Development IT group to collaborate on projects to help advance our science. The Part-Time Student Program is designed for students who are interested in gaining real-life experience in addition to their coursework.
Web Application Developer
Prefer knowledge of:
To Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to Masha Trenhaile
Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
More about AbbVie: www.abbvie.com